Supplement City LLC is aware of the current issues faced with the COVID-19 Coronavirus and the challenges it creates for us all. We are sympathetic and considerate to those who may be affected by this virus.
We are adhering to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, as well as advice from federal, state and local officials, to make appropriate decisions. We are fortunate to report that at this time no team member or customer illnesses have been reported and we remain fully operational
We would also like to elaborate on measures taken in response to COVID-19:
- Professional cleaning services that routinely clean our partners' fulfillment centers.
- Our team is constantly monitoring and adapting according to new guidelines as the pandemic evolves.
- We have temporarily modified our returns policy due to safety concerns. Please see the updated refund and returns policy.
- We have temporarily added hand sanitizer and immune support products for your health and safety.
- Due to limited transportation availability certain carriers like UPS and USPS are experiencing shipping delays. Please see the links below for information on each carrier.
- We have updated the estimates for USPS shown on the checkout page. First Class Package changed from an average delivery time of 3-5 business days to 3-12 business days. For USPS priority the shipping estimates have changed from an average of 2-3 business days to 3-7 business days.
Supplement City LLC will continue to ensure the overall health and well-being of our team and customers during this pandemic. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out firstname.lastname@example.org
*Last Reviewed 12/14/2020